Thursday 22 April 2010

Interview for Qype does London.


I was recently interviewed for Qype does London.

So, if it pleases you, go read the interview.....study the photo in detail - ponder what caused me to pull that expression (Hint - I'm off my face from drinking Martinis), and read my answers to such questions as...

Which restaurant would I pick for my last meal on Earth, and what would I order?

What would be my perfect Sunday in London ?

And, find out which place in Essex I'd recommend you visit.

Because basically, I'm obviously tres important and it's essential that you know these things about me, otherwise your life can never be totally complete....... hahaha

The interview is
HERE

2 comments:

gastrogeek said...

lovely interview Dan, and nice photo :)

Dan said...

Rej - awwww thanks so much for saying so!! :)